Relationship counselling for couples and individuals
Proactive treatment for anxiety, stress and depression
These include relationship counselling for couples and individuals, sex therapy and proactive treatment for anxiety, stress and depression.
“I love helping people to build happy and healthy relationships”.
C.S.W; B.S.Sci.Psych (Hons); FACCP; LMAAPi
- Clinical Psychotherapist and Registered Psychologist
- Guest Speaker and Lecturer
- Newspaper Columnist
- Workshop Facilitator
- Past Member of the Board of Assessors for the Queensland Government
- Talkback radio presenter
Ruth Simons areas of specialty
ASSOCIATIONS & POSITIONS HELD
- Past-President and Fellow of the Australian College of Psychologists (Gold Coast).
- Former Panelist / Member of the Queensland Health Practitioners Tribunal.
- Co-founder, Secretary, and Lifetime Member of the Australian Association of Psychologists Inc. (https://aapi.org.au )
- Member of ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association).
- Member of SAS (Society of Australian Sexologists).
Click on the link above to listen to Ruth’s weekly podcast, which she co-hosts with her granddaughter Olivia, a single gal in her 30’s.
They talk about everything to do with modern day dating, relationships and of course sex.